Experienced Restoration Technician
Working at Clear Coast Restoration, you’ll be responding to water disaster and emergency situations with care and compassion. We are looking for an Experienced Restoration Technician to join our team.
• You are currently proficient in remediation procedures and experienced in moisture mapping and documentation.
• You are currently proficient in the restoration of water damage, including drying both structure and contents.
• You are experienced in safely and considerately removing the contents of a home; clearing furniture and other items, returning the work site to its original state when the work is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take the lead on restoration projects while providing assistance to the Project Manager as needed.
• Locate any moisture and damage to ensure the affected areas are properly addressed and documented.
• Operate and utilize restoration equipment to efficiently dry the affected area.
• Clean and sanitize various materials depending on Category and Class.
• Organize, track, and clean equipment.
• Manage inventory to ensure an adequate amount of supplies are maintained.
• Communicate clearly and effectively the Project Manager, other Technicians, and the Homeowner.
• Remain current with all codes, designs, materials, and trends.
• Adhere to a safe, secure, and healthy work environment and ensure all OSHA rules and regulations are followed.
• Various duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, you will have:
• Current WRT/ASD Certification
• Be proficient in the use of restoration equipment.
• Experience using restoration software. Experience in Dash and DryTrack preferred.
• The ability to work efficiently within a safety-conscious environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Provide On-Call support as needed.
• $16.00 - $19.00 per hour DOE
Company benefits, including; $250 hiring bonus, paid holidays, vacation accrual, sick time, health insurance, and a SIMPLE IRA with company match to 3%.