Do you want to learn, work and grow with a company?
Specialize in Water Damage Restoration with some hard work, a lot of support and a $250 Hiring Bonus!
Working at Clear Coast Restoration, you’ll be responding to water disaster and emergency situations with care and compassion. We know that experiencing any water damage emergency in a home can be a traumatic event and you can learn to address and assess the situation quickly, then help to make it right.
With Clear Coast Restoration, your days will be filled with learning new techniques for water extraction, cleaning, and drying.
- You will become proficient in remediation procedures and gain experience in moisture mapping and documentation.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of water damage restoration, which can include drying both structure and contents.
- You’ll learn to safely and considerately remove the contents of a home; clearing furniture and other items, returning the work site to its original state when the work has been completed.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locate any moisture and damage to ensure the affected areas are properly addressed and documented.
- Operate and utilize restoration equipment to efficiently dry the affected area.
- Clean and sanitize various materials depending on Category and Class.
- Organize, track, and clean equipment.
- Manage inventory to ensure an adequate amount of supplies are maintained.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Job Leads or Field Supervisor.
- Remain current with all codes, designs, materials, and trends.
- Adhere to a safe, secure, and healthy work environment and ensure all OSHA rules and regulations are followed.
- Various duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, you will have:
- The ability to become proficient in the use of restoration equipment.
- The ability to work efficiently within a safety-conscious environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Be able to provide On-Call support.
- WRT/ASD certification (or be willing to obtain one!)
- $13.00 - $15.00 per hour DOE
Company benefits, including; $250 hiring bonus, paid holidays, vacation accrual, sick time, health insurance, and a SIMPLE IRA with company match to 3%.